This is the second part of my series on winter seasonals. You can see the first part (with links to full reviews) here. I'll close out my winter beer drinking by enjoying:
- Christmas Ale, Schlafly Brewing Co., St. Louis MO
- Juniper IPA, Samuel Adams, Boston, MA
- Merry Maker, Samuel Adams, Boston, MA
- St. Bernadus Christmas Ale, St. Bernadus Browerij, Watou, Belgium
- Winter Storm, Heavy Seas Beer, Baltimore, MD
Although we're still in the middle of winter, the winter beer season is quickly winding down. At the start of each year, most breweries will start shipping their spring seasonals. So if you have a favorite winter beer, be sure to pick up a few six-packs to hold you over until spring!