Autumn has finally arrived and I plan to celebrate with some fall seasonals! While I'm ready for something new, I'm definitely not prepared to drink the pumpkin beers I have collected. I have nothing against pumpkin, but it's a bit too early for me. Maybe in a few weeks...
In the interim, I've assembled a collection of fall seasonals from across the land:
- Bonfire Rye, Sebago Brewing Co., Gorham, ME
- Flipside Red IPA, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, CA
- LTD 07: Oktoberfest Lager, Full Sail Brewing Co., Hood River, OR
- Octoberfest!, Old Dominion Brewing Co., Dover, DE
- Oktoberfest, Ninkasi Brewing Co., Eugene, OR
I'll sleep well knowing that no gourds were harmed in the making of these beers. What are your favorite fall seasonals (sans pumpkin)?