Is summer nearing its middle? It must be true, as I'm already seeing "Back to School" sales advertisements. I guess I should start writing about some summer seasonals.
Three of these (Rolle Bolle, Swill, and Superfuzz) are being released for the first time. ZigZig is making a return after a very long absence.
The east coast is well represented as I'll be sampling beers from New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Delaware.
- Farmhouse Summer Ale, Flying Fish Brewing Co., Somerdale, NJ
- Rolle Bolle, New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, CO
- Summer Weizen Ale, Smuttynose Brewing Co., Portsmouth, NH
- Superfuzz, Elysian Brewing Co,, Seattle, WA
- Swill, 10 Barrel Brewing, Bend, OR
- Wisteria Wheat, Fordham Brewing Co., Dover, DE
- ZigZag River Lager, Portland Brewing Co., Portland, OR
Have you tasted any of these? What's your favorite summer seasonal?