The IPA (India Pale Ale) has been one the most popular craft beer styles for over a decade. In honor of this bitter, yet delicious brew, today has been declared IPA Day. For more details about IPA Day, click here.
To celebrate this fine occasion (and future national holiday), I have assembled six IPAs. Four of these beers are not available on the west coast and I was lucky enough to get them from fellow bloggers and breweries at the Beer Bloggers Conference in Boston.
- Green Head IPA, Newburyport Brewing Co., Newburyport, MA
- Heady Topper, The Alchemist, Waterbury, VT
- Hopside Down IPL, Widmer Brothers Brewing Co., Portland, OR
- Jai Alai IPA, Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL
- Rampant Imperial IPA, New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, CO
- Swamp Ape IPA, Florida Beer Co., Melbourne, FL
What IPA will you be drinking on IPA Day? What's your favorite IPA?