Whenever I travel outside of Oregon, I love going to local beer shops and checking out the local brews. I recently visited Arizona and Ohio for business and took the opportunity to pick up a bunch of beers that aren't available to me in Oregon.
- Breakfast Stout, Founders Brewing Co., Grand Rapids, MI
- Conway's Irish Ale, Great Lakes Brewing Co., Cleveland, OH
- Hibernal Vinifera Stout, Ska Brewing Co., Durango, CO
- New Albion Ale, Samuel Adams Brewing Co. Boston, MA
- Nut Brown Ale, Mt. Carmel Brewing Co., Cincinnati, OH
- Nugget Nectar, Troegs Brewing Co., Hershey, PA
- Sex Panther, SanTan Brewing Co., Chandler, AZ
- Smitten Golden Rye Ale, Bell's Brewing Co., Kalamazoo, MI
They're a mix of seasonals, one-off releases, and year-round brews. Regardless, I think this will be a promising lineup! I'll post links to the reviews as I write them.