3. Velvet ESB: Beautiful copper color with caramel malt aroma and flavor.
4. IPA: I like IPAs, and this is among best. Huge citrus, floral, and pine aromas and flavors!
5. Survival 7-Grain Stout: Aroma and flavor of coffee, with roasted malt and dark chocolate.
9. Secession: HUB’s current seasonal is a Cascadian Dark Ale. Aroma of citrus hops with flavors of piney and grapefruit hops, with roasted and smoky malts. A great CDA / Black IPA!
10. Terry Porter: Brewed in honor of a legendary Trail Blazer. Very smooth and highly drinkable.
Unfortunately, our visit was short because we had to leave to pick up our boys by 9PM. HUB’s menu looks amazing and we plan to go back for dinner…and more beer!
Have you been to HUB? What are your favorite beers?
|The famous Hopworks Beer Bike!|