As if we didn't have enough winter seasonals, some breweries are releasing special late winter beers. I've had my fill of cold weather brews, but I'm looking forward to trying this group because they're different from the typical malt-heavy winter fare. One of these wasn't even assigned a style by its brewer. So during the next few weeks, I will be sampling and writing about:
- Bitter American, 21st Amendment Brewery
- Face Plant, Bayern Brewing Co.
- The Hairy Eyeball, Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Red Chair NWPA, Deschutes Brewing Co.
- Renewale: Mason's Irish-Style Red Ale, Ninkasi Brewing Co.
If you have a favorite late Winter seasonal, please let me know and I'll try to add it to my tasting list.