During the last month, I have been as busy as one of Santa's elves. Instead of making toys, I've been tasting winter seasonal beers (a much better gig, in my opinion). I was planning to wrap up the winter season with my last round of reviews.
However, during my frequent visits to New Seasons' beer cooler, I saw more winter brews that were begging to be quaffed. I think that's something we can classify as a "high quality" problem. So during the next week or two, I will be sampling and writing about:
- Tannen Bomb, Golden Valley Brewing
- Old Man Winter Ale, Southern Tier Brewing
- Christmas Ale 2010, Anchor Brewing
- WinterFish, Fish Brewing Co.
- Winter Hook, Redhook Ale Brewery
- Brown Shugga', Lagunitas Brewing
For the full rundown on the winter seasonals I tasted so far, click here for Round 1 and Round 2.
In case you're still counting, only 3 shopping days until Christmas! That reminds me, I better get to the mall. I don't like malls.