Reviews are so subjective. What makes one person an expert? I’m certainly no expert, but I know what I like. So I’ll attempt to describe each beer in a way that is hopefully more descriptive than “beer good” or “beer bad”. Since you can’t have a review without stars or thumbs, I’ll employ a simple rating system:
- 1 star: I can’t bear to finish it.
- 2 star: Drinkable--but not sure I really want to.
- 3 star: Good. I’d drink it again if someone gave it to me.
- 4 star: Really Good! I want this again.
- 5 star: Liquid Perfection!
8/30 update: Changed scale to a 5 star scale (from 4 star). Replaced No Stars with 1 Star, and bumped up all the levels. Modified all existing reviews to reflect the change.